recent posts...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Easter Plate

It is really sad when you have people collect garbage for you so you can create something great with it. Yes I have become one of those people! As a crafter you need to be careful because you become somewhat of a crazy hoarder! The other day my mom had a broken plate that she was excited to save for me. Yes I said broken. It had a crack, so no more eating from it. So what better thing to do with it than Mod Podge it!




I found a piece of clip art cut it out. Found a piece of music and a bowl to trace a circle to fit center of plate. Then I wanted to personalize it so I cut an intitial to put in the center of the egg. I loved the way it came out! It is an original easter decoration!

Well I guess I will have to tell her what I did before she sees it here! Hope she likes it!
http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">

6 comments:

Donene said...

I love your plate and love your name! Thanks for visitng and your nice comments!

Carol said...

LOL! Still laughing at your description of yourself as "somewhat of a crazy hoarder" my husband calls me that all the time and is threatening to contact the TV program about Hoarders to come and do an intervention at our house!
Love what you did with the plate!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Hello fellow crazy craft hoarder! I love your plate! (And I love that you made it from "trash") You and I are kindred spirits! I just made a pedestal bowl out of trash!
I call these types of projects Franken-crafts. :)

Unknown said...

You should see the crap I save! Then I go back and wonder why I did that. hahaha! I LOVE this plate! So cute.

Carla said...

You did a amazing job on the plate!

Unknown said...

I am starting to become like you love what you did awesome job!