recent posts...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An Easy Project ~ Crate

Sometimes when I read the comments you leave it leaves me in awe!
Thank you all!

Yesterday was filled with running around with my daughter for her birthday but I did manage to get an easy project finished.


I bought an interesting shelf, all wood with slats. It reminded me of a crate of sorts.


When I laid it down flat I thought of a tray/crate look

I got out the old stencil letters I have

With some black paint and a stencil brush I painted the sides/front of the crate

I chose the word Paris then lightly sanded

 I filled it with things around the house



Just goes to show you that it really doesn't take much time to transform something as long as you have the right pieces.

What will you be transforming today?

The bedroom are done at The Shabby Creek Cottage that all the bloggers worked on. Take a look!


5 comments:

Jenn Miyamoto said...

Looks good! What a fun shelf. I would love to find an awesome shelf like that one day. Maybe I'll have my husband make me one...
Jenn

The Feathered Nest said...

I love this Deneen!!! You always have something wonderful you've transformed...hope you are doing so good, hugs and love, Dawn

Jenn said...

You're so clever!

Unknown said...

Neato!! Paris! Yeah! We leave Sunday!!! :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yet another too cool re-do, Deneen...You're the queen, I swear! (But, yes, yesterday's was still my fav to date!!!) :o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin