recent posts...

Monday, August 1, 2011

$15 Gift Card to Hobby Lobby/Michaels,gifts, and a project

I can't believe it is August already! I have to say it has been such a hot summer I can't wait for fall. I remember summer being my favorite time of year when I was young but now fall and spring has taken over. 

That got me thinking that the holidays are just around the corner! OK enough about that!
If you haven't seen it yet I reached 400 followers! Thanks to you all!


I decided to do a giveaway with some goodies and have two winners. As a surprise I added a Hobby Lobby gift card to one of the two. Some don't have a HL near them so I will offer a Michaels gift card if that be the case. If you win you just let me know!


So stop what you are doing right now and head on over to the giveaway page and enter! Good Luck!


I have just a little project I did this weekend. After working on the white dresser I made this.


It is a vintage metal frame that I drilled holes in and attached chicken wire to








Love the details......I also made some "Paris" clothespins for clipping photos and papers to it


I found this adorable baby picture from one of my favorite bloggers Dawn at The Feathered Nest


Here it is in full view laying on the dresser I did. It was a fun and easy project. Also something I haven't made yet.

Don't forget the Giveaway! I am so glad I can do something for you!
This has truly been one of the best things I have ever done! I love being able to paint and craft! Being inspired by you all everyday is just a blessing!



2 comments:

Icy BC said...

Congrats on your 400 and more follower!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congrats on your 400+! Yippee!!! Love the chicken wire touch in the frame...and who doesn't love vintage photos of sweet little children!! Have a great week Deneen! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin