recent posts...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Signs of Love

I love making signs. I have done quite a few in my time. Some commercial, some just for fun.

When trying to decide on a Valentine's craft for the store, I came up with these little signs.

We all love things in small packages! We all love something personalized!

I got some wood and painted it red. Applied small words on both sides for a sweet message. Distressed the wood and stacked for fun!



 One side says sweet the other side says heart. These are two I stacked. I had so much fun making these because of all the possibilties.  I couldn't stop!


A cute inexpensive gift with just the right words. Bingo! Something different for Valentine's Day!


What cute ideas have you come up with? I would love to know!


http://dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com/2012/01/signs-of-love.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat little signs. I know they must look cute in your booth!

Karen said...

those are adorable! There are so many possibilities with those. Thanks for linking up at Friday Frolic!!