recent posts...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Craft

Yesterday I finally had the chance to make a craft for Valentine's Day! I got together with my friend Mary and we both made our own goodies.


I really love them and I think you will too.They are truly one of a kind.


I started out with a Styrofoam glitter heart on a stick.

Although it took awhile to come up with some ideas, once we got going we had a blast.


This is what I came up with...



Adding trims and embellishments

True Love
$15 plus US shipping









Each one with its own personality


Valentine Heart
$15 plus US shipping










Even a little vintage french charm

Amour Heart

$15 plus US shipping






Some on a stick and others with tassels


Vintage Lace Heart

$15 plus US shipping







Only a few available so they will only be for sale on my blog and at La Vie En Rose

Let me know what you think!

Better than a rose cause you can keep it forever!

homework

1 comment:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Adorable! And I love the vintage look!