recent posts...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Serpentine Dresser

I love the old dressers that have details. I also love when they have curves. I found this old dresser and fell in love.


Here she is taken apart getting ready to paint. I knew she had to be white with glass knobs. I think she is perfect for a baby's nursery.

She even has wheels which makes it easier to haul. The one thing I hate about this business! I feel like I am getting too old to haul furniture! My body keeps telling me that anyway!

So I will keep looking for someone to help me (preferably a cute hunk)
You don't mind do you honey ;)?

I found the glass knobs at Hobby Lobby, of course.


 A little distressing and some clear wax and she was ready to preview at the Bridal Show.


She got stuffed with dried lavender. Just look at those curves!


She is now for sale at the Arbor in Franklin, Tennessee. Next week we are doing another bridal show at the Embassy Suites in Cool Springs. I wonder what furniture I will use for that one?

We managed to escape some pretty awful storms yesterday, I didn't get much done because I was in the closet again hoping tornados would pass. The closet is much smaller now that we have Dudley! He didn't mind being all scrunched up. Its times like this I wish I had a basement! I pray for all those that did not escape the storm.

Hope you are all safe this weekend enjoying your families! Take Care!

3 comments:

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Boy you're busy! Good luck!
Lorraine

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Deneen...this piece turned out so beautiful to me!!! I love that it's a simple white with glass knobs. I bet it was perfect at the Bridal show! I hope you are doing so good, hugs and love, Dawn

Unknown said...

OH NO! I had no idea that YOU were at risk with those tornadoes!!!!! TERRIBLE. It is shocking the destruction. No basement? Do you have a safe room?? A closet?? You worry me.

On a better note....love your dresser redo. The wave in that one is super special. Glad to be back!!! :) Gonna go see what else I have missed...