recent posts...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Look who is going?

AS you know I have been crazy getting ready for Bella Rustica! This will be my first barn sale and I am filled to the brim in my home with wonderful goodies to sell! I have been looking forward to this for a long time.


Now I feel like it has turned into an awesome blogging event! When I heard Donna from Funky Junk Interiors was going I thought that was awesome. Now there are many more! Some will be vendors and others will be guests.
There will even be a blogging panel on Friday around 1:30 or 4 TBA.

Rhoda my friend from the HGTV pilot shoot and Haven, you know her from her blog Southern Hospitality.
My friends and fellow Tennessee Bloggers Gina The Shabby Creek Cottage Angie Country Chic Cottage, Michele The Scrap Shoppe, Jennifer Southern Junk Chic, Polly Blackberry House, Sandra Sawdust and Paper Scraps.
Myra from My Blessed Life and there may be more that I haven't heard of yet!

I really hope many of you can try to make it. I am praying for a beautiful weekend so everyone can get out and shop!

Please go visit Bella Rustica's site and look at The Milky Way farm. It is absolutely gorgeous. This will be the venue for the event.

I gotta get busy! Here is a picture of some of the things I am working on! You know I couldn't leave these out! Everyone loves them!



Have a great day!

No comments: