recent posts...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Toxic Vintage Bottle



Halloween is fast approaching and I am ready for some spooky fun! I think it is one of the most creative holidays. I didn't get into it as much this year but I did managed to pull off some things.

I bought some vintage brown bottles awhile back and I knew they would look great with some labels from The Graphics Fairy!

Who could resist some arsenic and lace!


I just love these little bottles. Great for decorating! I just modpodged these little babies!


It has just the right creepiness for Halloween! I put them at Blackberry House so check them out! Also check out the new holiday hours!!

I will be doing a Vintage Halloween fest at The Art Barn in Rockvale Tennessee! Hope the weather holds out for us! So if you live here come out and enjoy the fun! For kids of all ages!!




No comments: