recent posts...

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Duck Egg Table

Duck Egg table or should I say bunny table.....

Sometimes you make things and wind up NEEDING what you make.

Now that spring is here I wanted to paint something cheery

I love duck egg and purchased this new little table. I just replaced the knob with a little bling and I was in love.



When I completed it I knew it would be the perfect place to display my little bunny for Easter.

I placed it my breakfast nook. It matched my china cabinet that I painted last summer. If you were here you might remember that was a project.

It looks like spring now.


It is a far cry from the before....



I love the shape and the lines of the table. It has a drawer and shelf below which is useful.


My favorite thing about painting furniture is being able to keep pieces till I tire of them.


Sometimes the bad thing about painting furniture is finding places in your house to put them till you are


This place works. Till Easter anyway. My bunny has a place to sit to make this area feel a little more like spring.


Duck egg in springtime.....and a bunny with a new home

I love my new little piece of furniture.

linking to

8 comments:

Pascale said...

Wow Deneen, it turned out great. Great shape indeed! I also love these little tables you can always use. Have a nice weekend. Pascale

Donna@AllthingsMing said...

So pretty I just love those small furniture prices that can fit anywhere !!

Unknown said...

Another fabulous creation. You rock it! Blessings, Patti

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Love that color! It looks SO cute!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

turned out beautiful! love the color you chose

Celestina Marie said...

Just love it. The color is wonderful and your sweet bunny makes the perfect spring look.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Little Miss Maggie said...

Cute table and perfect for an Easter display. I'm a big fan of duck egg blue as well, and, in fact, I'm doing a chair with it right now.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

What a sweet little table...awesome makeover!