recent posts...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Transforming Furniture the Dreaming-n-Color Way

I am over at Inspiration Cafe at Silo Hill Farm. Come by and check it out!



I hope you have enjoyed the few things that I shared. Please stop and look around at some more. You can search on the side bar.

Thanks again Danni! I love that our blogs have brought us together and started a friendship! 
Thanks to everyone for reading!


If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Wow! That dresser is gorgeous! How cool you guys got to meet! And YOU are an awesome painter! So talented!

Cynthia said...

Wow I am loving that buffet. So pretty. It is nice that you have been able to meet.

Cynthia