recent posts...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gift Exchange

I just participated in my first Gift Exchange. It was a little stressful getting it done because the deadline was during my husband's surgery and sister's wedding.


Craftaholics Anonymous hosted the exchange and set me up with Jessica DeMill. We exchanged a few emails so we can get to know each other. When she said she liked Pottery Barn I knew what I would make.


I was thrilled to finish and get it in the mail on time. This is what I made for her. A moss covered monogram.

  The yesterday I received her package.
Its so nice to get something in the mail from someone. Especially someone you never met!





A monogrammed notebook and covered clothspins.
It was very thoughtful! Thanks Jessica!

If you are interested in a gift exchange there will be another one soon at Craftaholics Anonymous.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does anyone out there see the irony here?? Both projects are about the upper case letter D. Too funny!

Mallory said...

How fun! I love the moss letter!