recent posts...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Christmas in July

I am so blessed to have great followers! I just want to say thank you to all of you. Sometimes just a thank you doesn't seem good enough!


So I decided to offer you $20 off my coffee sack pillow slips in my Etsy shop! There are only a few left. (I wish I could give one to everyone of you but I can't) So my faithful followers have a chance at getting some Christmas in July!

 Good Luck! And the best thing is you don't have to leave a comment, post it anywhere or stand on your head. You just have to click the "Ticket" button to go to my Etsy store and get one! I have already reduced the price from $45 to $25 for you!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now THAT is a contest that I know how to win!!! No hoops to jump through.....just use my PayPal account and TADA...I win!!! lol.... Now the mail gets to come back my way!! Love the pillow!:)