recent posts...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fluer De Les

On of the newest members of La Vie en Rose is a cute little double round table I found.




 It is a little bit chunky but I think it has potential. The sides are the perfect canvas for something special.

I decided to paint it a two-tone look of charcoal and grey.


 Then I painted fluer de les on the squares with a stencil and lightly distressed it.


 I think it is something different. I get tired of just painting a piece of furniture. Now I have another sweet thing to put in the store.

What do you think?

I am waiting for my fridge to be delivered as I type. I cannot wait! I have been waiting since Thanksgiving. Thank God I had one in the garage to help me out!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Another wonderful transformation Deneen - 100% improvement! Yea on the frig!! I'd be lost w/o mine! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Definitely an improvement. Looks great!

Unknown said...

Just getting back around to see this post!! So busy with my series... The table is lovely. I used a similiar stencil a few months back on a blue chair. Love it.