recent posts...

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blog Reaches over 600


After all the goodies I went home with at Haven I wanted to give back a little to my followers!! I mean this whole blog was the reason I went in the first place!

I hope when you come here you get ideas that inspire you and make you want to come back!

Thank you all so much for entering the Ticket Sign contest! My Facebook page grew and so did everything else!

Remember if you did not win this givaway this sign and similar ones are for sale in my ETSY shop, so stop in and get you one!!




My Ticket sign has always been a good giveaway!

So without further ado........

Congratulations to Jennifer at Life, Crafts and Whatever

Please send me your info!!

Also a special thanks to Saved by Love Creations and Uncommon for featuring my Paint Stick Flag!!

4 comments:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Congratulations to the winner! Thanks for hosting a wonderful Giveaway!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Congrats! I love that ticket sign!
Blessings, Lorraine

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations to Jennifer on an amazing win!! You know I love your ticket sign!! I saw the giveaway pop on up my dashboard, but I have been too remiss in my visits to feel it would have been appropriate to enter. But wanted to pop in and congratulate you on your amazing following - 600+ - WOW!!! Hope things are well Deneen!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Eclectically Vintage said...

You go girl!!! Here's to 600 more!
Kelly