recent posts...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Things to help you with your blog

As you already know I am going to Haven to participate in their first ever conference in Atlanta. Well this is my first conference too. I am excited and a little apprehensive. I feel like a fish out of water. There are many things I still don't know. That is one reason I am going. I am still such a newbie!

One thing I finally did was to create a Facebook page for my blog. This was quite easy and I can't believe it took me this long to do it. Why do we hold ourselves back?

So please like my facebook page!!! Just click the link in my sideboard or below.



I consider this to be a big milestone for me since I am not very techie!

The next thing I did was to have business cards made up. I already have some for MicucciDesigns but these are just for my blog. I used the button that I created in my sidebar for the logo. Then I added a QR code.Another biggie for me!!

This was FREE and it is awesome. It allows others to scan the barcode to go directly to your blog!
Just go to www.qrstuff.com to create your own.


I added this to my business card for easy access to my blog.  I cannot believe I did two major things like this. So far I stepped completely out of the box for this conference. Just what I wanted to do!
I owe it all to Beth at Home Stories A to Z. She had a post for new attendees and what to do and take there.

This will help all of you in blogworld! I wanted to pass this along. YOU CAN DO IT!

Now all I have to do is pack!! ...and clean...and laundry....and ....and....and..................


2 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Have fun!! And YAY for finally creating a FB page! :)

Unknown said...

I have had that code thing shown to me and I still don't get it. lol I am going to your fb page now.