recent posts...

Friday, April 5, 2013

Moss Birds

Everyone loves birds. We have seen them all over the blogs created in many different ways. Last year I launched several bird ornaments in my Etsy shop. They were a big hit at Christmas and I sold a lot at Sales I was involved in too.

I have had different ones this year. The are moss covered. There are adorable for anytime of the year and great to put on packages.



For Bella Rustica I wanted to incorporate these birds and owls. My daughter gave me an idea to make them bigger. I had others say the same. So I listened and made some birds to put on walls or doors.  They are approximately 15" wide x 10" tall. They are all wood too!


I now have these in my Etsy Shop!! They to were a big hit at Bella Rustica!!

They come with the words Blessed, Family or Soar! They can be customized too with words you choose like "Welcome"

Let me know what you think. If you like them they make a great gift too! 

3 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I love my giant moss bird! ♥

Donna@AllthingsMing said...

i love birds and i love moss.....hmm may be visiting your store ;-)

sandy said...

Ohhh look how sweet these are! I love the 'Blessed' birdie on the pretty red door! Does the red door come with it too? lol