recent posts...

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Today many are celebrating what it means to be a mom.

I shared one of my special memories with you with my Blueberry pie story and recipe.

And now,
I want to share my pictures from the conservatory at the Bellagio from my trip to Vegas this week.

This is my gift to you!

Being a mom....I think that can be interpreted in many ways. No matter what makes you a mom today, the meaning of love is what is similar.

You planted a seed in someone's heart, nurtured it and watched it bloom.


Your words of truth and encouragement strengthened them


Your bond of love will continue to grow and be passed on


You may never know how much the power YOUR love has changed a life


Not everyone can be a Mom


It means giving up everything and getting everything all at the same time!
Unconditional Love....

That is why today we celebrate YOU!



Happy Mother's Day!

Enjoy your day!


8 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So many Beautiful blooms!!!
Happy Mothers Day to you!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Deneen!
Happy Mother's Day to you too.
Your photos are so lovely and your thoughts on a Mother's love touches my heart.

hugs
Sissie

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Seeing such beautiful flowers such as these, always strengthen my faith :) Looks like you had a lovely time in the conservatory. Thanks for sharing.

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

It was easy Laura! The conservatory was a beautiful place that made taking these pictures easy! Today was a great day to combine the beauty with this special event. Hope you enjoyed them!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Beautiful pictures Deneen! When we were at the Bellagio, it was Thanksgiving and the conservatory had HUGE pumpkins and such gorgeous floral designs.....really stunning. It's a nice thing to see in glitzy Vegas!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Deneen, What gorgeous pics you share. Love the bright colors. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day. I am trying to catch up with all those that visited. Thank you for your sweet comment and wishing you a wonderful week.

Hugs, Celestina Marie

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

How beautiful! I have never been to Vegas...but it's on my list!

Hydee Pole Photography said...

Gorgeous flowers!! Hope you are having a lovely time.