recent posts...

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tufted Sofa

Hi Everyone! Before I get started, I want to thank you all for your support! I exceeded my followers through Hometalk to qualify for the trip to Lucketts this weekend because of you. I was blown away! Unfortunately, I did not win.

With that said, I am pleased to say the my Antique Blue, Grey and White Dresser painted with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan is being featured tomorrow at Annie Sloan Unfolded Facebook Page. I love this paint so much it is an honor to be there!

If you follow me on Facebook you know I got a sofa for my living room. It is from the Martha Stewart Collection at Macy's. It was delivered before I left for SNAP. I am just now getting around to posting about it.


I had been searching for a sofa like this for awhile. Then one day my sister tells me she found a sofa she wanted for her living room. Turns out to be the same one I had been looking at! We do this a lot!
She bought hers is a light grey and my color is called Vintage! It is a darker grey but it had to be custom ordered. I am loving it!

I will be redoing my living room and building around this beauty!


At the same time I am doing mine I will also be designing my sisters.

I started on hers yesterday. Turquoise and yellow will be her colors. Can't wait to share my design with you

She also got the chair that goes with this set. So stay tuned it for a living room redo!

As always thanks so much for reading and supporting my blog!


Linking to 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the votes and the feature on the ASCP site. That dresser of yours really is a stunner.

Blessings to you Deneen, Patti

Unknown said...

G........for GORGEOUS! Wow....its a stunner.

Little Miss Maggie said...

She really is a beauty. I love the tufting and the color.

Sumaya at Evocative Vintage said...

This is one awesome sofa. Love the tactile fabric, the shape and the color. Love the tufting too!:)

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Love it! But you already know that. ;)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Ooh, ooh, I love your new sofa.

hugs
Sissie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Congratulations on your Annie Sloan feature! Your couch is amazing, I had no idea anyone was making tufted furniture...Do you think we are seeing it again because of Downton Abbey. I thought the only way to find a tufted piece was to find an antique? Well you and your sister have fun, we will be waiting for pics!

Carol

Celestina Marie said...

Love your new sofa. What a gorgeous piece. Congrats on your A.S. feature. That is exciting.
Have fun redoing your room.
XO Celestina Marie

karen@somewhatquirky said...

It's wonderful Deneen! I'm extremely jealous. We are dying for a new couch here. We can't sit on ours very long without getting sore.

Unknown said...

That sofa is over the top gorgeous Deneen - OMG - I'm in love!!!!!!!
XXX