2017 Art Competition Guidelines
Kindergarten through Twelfth grade
Judging and Winners
- Dreamingincolor will host event.
- A panel of judges throughout the arts community will be judging entries.
- A finalist from each grade group K-1,2-3,4-5,6-7,8-9,10-12 Total 6 finalists
- These finalists will be named best-in-show out of their group
- Artwork of finalists must be delivered by June 7th 2017
- All finalists and artwork will be featured at the June9th Boro Art Crawl at Dreamingincolor 504N Maney Ave Murfreesboro 37130 with a showing and reception Must be present.
- Finalists will also receive a ribbon
Submission of Artwork
Create a Digital image of artwork using the hashtag #dreamingincolor
upload to facebook and tag Dreamingincolor (@blogdreaming)
Choose one or all:
upload to instagram and tag dreamingincolorblog
email to email@example.com
bring a digital print of artwork to Dreamingincolor 504N Maney Ave Murfreesboro 37130
Make sure the image is clear and crisp. This is how it will be judged.
*Make sure we have a first name, grade and a way to get in touch with you if you are chosen.
The theme for the Dreamingincolor art competition is “Summer fun”. This can be anything related to summer. Only one entry per student.
Media and Technique Requirements
Any of the following may be used:
- Drawing Materials
- Digital Illustration
A judge panel in the arts community will review artwork submissions based on the following criteria
- Interpretation of Theme
- Technical skill
- Use of Color
Any artwork that depicts copyrighted images will be rejected. Must be original ideas and created solely by students.
Deadline for entries
June 1st 2017 is the deadline for entries. If chosen we will contact you by June 5th 2017. All chosen artwork must be delivered to Dreamingincolor 504N Maney Ave Murfreesboro 37130 by June 7th 2017.
Thank you for participating!