recent posts...

Monday, May 16, 2011

Boo Hoo just like PIA!!

Voted off !!! Just like PIA from American Idol! When I think of it that way its not so bad. She was awesome!


http://tootrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/7aa698cae1large.jpg.jpg


Although my project didn't make it to the next round (BOO HOO)  I will do it again someday! I loved the challenge! Thank you so much for taking the time to vote! I tied in 7th and they only took the top 6. So close! I hope you enjoyed the projects. I tried to keep it interesting and outside the box!

So now back to concentrating on my blog!
I don't have much to show. I worked on spraying a bed frame for my daughter. It was black and she wanted to put it in her room. She has white furniture so I just painted it for her.














I don't know why I painted it she has so much on her bed you can't even see the frame! Oh well she was happy with it!

Dawn from The Feathered Nest received her giveaway of the Ticket Sign from me and took pictures!
It is posted on her site if you wanna take a look!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh that's such a huge bummer Deneen!! I really thought you'd float to the top on that round - your project was so cool! And to lose by just a whisker!
The bed turned out great! Looks like it was supposed to be white! Have a great week! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Bummer! :(

Unknown said...

Your humor about Pia is crackin' me up! I am an avid American Idol fan AND we have the same template for our blogs. But, I am not near as funny as you!!! lol

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Deneen, A big BOO - not fair! If I had found you sooner, I could have tweeted for votes. So sorry. So here is my email: PlayfulDecor (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll have to look into the settings thing - not sure how to fix it!