recent posts...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good News and Chalkboards

Yesterday was a great day! Sold another Ticket Sign and won a Hobby Lobby gift card from Junker Newbie!  I also opened my Etsy Shop. The signs are in it and I will be adding more things over the next few weeks! The URL is http://www.etsy.com/shop/micuccidesigns
I hope you will all visit it and let everyone know about it!

All of this on a day of running around like a mad woman. So why doesn't this happen all the time...nothing changed? I do appreciate it though!

As I was spraying the arrow sign with the chalkboard paint, I decided to do a couple of more. This is a fun fast project you just gotta try.

One for my daughter's room....

 Notice the chalk on the bottom!





 Love the detailing on this one. It replaces the other Bon Appetit sign I did a while back. I changed that one for now to this...


I will be using it as a decoration for the shower.







Each one has a different look! I really love playing around with this stuff! Off to do some more planning! 
Do you have any really neat ideas for a wedding shower? Let me know!











7 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Congrats on opening your Etsy shop, the growth of your blog and your sales!!!

Deborah said...

Love the chalk boards, so different but great! Congrats on your Etsy shop, I'm off now to take a peek :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Deborah said...

Congratulations on opening your Etsy shop. I will definitely have to join Etsy Anonymous now for sure!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Those are so cool Deneen! Now you've got me really thinking what I can turn into blackboards....Hope I can find that paint around these parts! Thanks for sharing (AGAIN!) Smiles ~ Robin

Bonnie K said...

I appreciate that you have just opened your own store and yet you publish ideas on how people can do these on their own. Impressive. I like the chalkboard stuff. Good luck on your new endeavors!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Your chalkboards are such little charmers!!! I love the pretty green one with all the details- congrats on the etsy too!! Thanks for sharing this at FNF this week~ have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the rectangular silver one. Chalkboards are always so fun, yet useful! Happy Sunday!