recent posts...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Furry Baby



This is my favorite spot in the house. The chair in the sun room. I can sit here and guard the house from the squirrels and rabbits!

I am getting old! That is why I have the white beard. I am part chow, part lab. My owner says I am the best dog she ever had.

 I am spoiled but I have been through a lot. In 1999 I was adopted and arrived on the doorstep on Christmas Day! I have a brother and a sister now.

I have been dressed up numerous times. I tolerate it because they are so good to me!



I am pretty famous. I played a dog in the play Cheaper by the Dozen with my sister the actress. She is pictured on the right.


I have a famous painting of myself in my favorite spot too!



They thought they were funny one year. Since I have a white beard now they dressed my up as Santa! The cookies were good though. I like my sweets bol! (bark out loud)





I love frolicking in the snow. Mom says it is the only time that I really show up. My black fur against the white snow..... beautiful!


I love my family! Especially my mom who takes care of me and feeds me. I follow her like a shadow to every room. I am never on a leash because I know I have it good here and I never leave my yard.

What I don't like is sharing with a little furball!



Secretly I love her but don't tell anyone!

Thanks for visiting.......

I am over at Debbies at a linky party. My mom has me doing all sorts of things!




She does protect us though. No names where used in this blog post!

She did a little project below.




She bought a wood frame at Michaels. Decoupaged some Doggy Love stamps to the front. Added some dollar store floral gems to the front and put one of my many costumed pictures in it!

I am the queen of the house after all!

BARK!!! BARK!!!



15 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Very pretty Queen indeed. I cracked up at the hoodie. Thanks so much Deneen for joining Lucy and the other wonderful pets...this party is a hoot!

Gobetween's Space said...

Our dogs look very alike. Especially the faces. Mine has a white patch over the chest and it's a male.

http://gobetweenspace.blogspot.com/2011/04/unexpected-joy.html

Karen said...

What a beauty! I've never seen a chow lab mix. The mix sure makes for a gorgeous dog. I love her pink wig and Santa outfit. Bijoux and Paris are happy to meet the Queen.

Little City Farm said...

Oh yeah, that pink wig is hilarious. What a sweet pup.

MeMeSue said...

I SOL (Snorted Out Loud) when I read the BOL....

What a cutie!

Ever - The red house by the lake said...

"BOL" was just too funny!

She is really good looking, love the picture in the snow!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Saaweet! Do dogs mind being dressed up? I don't know. We have the furry "fuzz ball" kind of pet. We tried putting some Christmas boots on her one time -- not her's or our finest hour! LOL!!!
CAS

Kimberly said...

Love the hoodie frame and the hoodie picture!

Darling @ Junque 'n my Trunk said...

Nice to meet you! I feel sad that your parents put you in the Santa outfit....you just do not look happy there. (although you are very cute)
Love Buddy & Sophie

Taylor said...

What a patient pup to sit so nicely on stage and pose in cute outfits:)

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

She's beautiful!!! Visiting you from NW Tn...
Have a beautiful day!!!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Awwww! So Precious. Thanks for sharing!

Kitty Deschanel said...

What cute photos! I think Pica needs a wig :)

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

Oh I love the painted portrait! Definitely queen material!

Vintage said...

What a nice cat :)!! You are so creative and having useful ideas. I'm a follower now. Sunny greetings from Finland!