recent posts...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Party Banner

My Etsy shop is now open. Please visit frequently I will add new things each day.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/micuccidesigns
I would love to know what you would like to see at the shop! Please leave me a comment!

LOOK who came to visit me this morning!





Flopsy! Yes I named him......I love watching these little guys......so adorable!



Anyway with the shower coming up I am hard at work coming up with some nice decor for the big day. I made a banner for the mantle.

Started out with pretty scrapbook paper and a punch.

 I cut one with a scalloped edge and one a plain circle.






Different patterns and colors. I got some chipboard letters that were gold and spray painted them black. Gotta love paint!




This one needs one more coat. I came up with the words I wanted and applied these to the circles.
I started with pom poms and ribbon that I bought and added the words by pinning it to the ribbon.



Fall In Love

I am such a romantic! I think it looks great and its classy. Love working with letters.
Cute for any party. Adds a great touch.

Need to do much more!

Wait till you see what is going in my shop next week! I can't wait to show you all!

3 comments:

Southern Junk Chic said...

Congrats on your etsy store!!! Yay you! and you've been busy creating goodies. Can't wait to see more. Love your chalk board signs. I am going to try that this weekend.

Deborah said...

Love the banner, simple but so cute! just off to check out your shop :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great banner Deneen - I think your sister is one lucky person to have you as a sister! Congrats on the Etsy shop....(One thing I'd like to see is a link to it on your sidebar somewhere....or is it there and I'm just missing it??? I saw the link in your post the other day, but I'm thinking more for "future reference" purposes...I apologize if I'm being blind...) Smiles ~ Robin