recent posts...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Playing with Flowers and Lace

Today I have been in my craft room playing with flowers and lace. I should say playing with fabric and lace.


I began ripping fabric in strips and twisted round and round to make pretty flowers. I tried different ones to get different effects.


Warning: The are addicting. I just got in a groove and enjoyed it. 



Played with color 




 Played with lace

Then I played with a tiny vintage dress form. The lace is turning that old stain look. LOVE!






I just added some tulle and a dried rose to the top.
It's for sale in my Etsy shop.
Click to the right if interested!

It was a fun day to play!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep saying that I am going to make some of these fabric flowers for a pillow or something. They are lovely. Maybe once school is back in, I will have the time again.

Wendy@~Chez~La~De~da~ said...

OOoh what beautiful flowers! I can do this! (maybe ~giggle~)
Idea! It popped into my head!
I see these dress forms all over, but they never ever match my decor~~~I can make them match my decor DUH! What great inspiration you are!!

Love your blog and I pop in often!

~~Wendy