recent posts...

Friday, September 2, 2011

Seeing Red

Ever since I redid my hallway I have wanted to paint my front door red. Actually I have always wanted a red door. It was dark green before. Although I liked the color, when opened, it really didn't go well with what I designed on the inside.


So I finally did something about it. This is a nice change and with the holidays approaching I can see how pretty this is going to look decorated. I still have to wait for the paint to dry and it might even need another coat. 


Here is a peak at it....







This is the before picture of my green door....


and this is my after picture of red...


I love it already!

I can see a fall wreath in my future!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Love it!!! Isn't that red bird just above this door on the wall?? You go girl!

Scarlett said...

Ooh i love the red! Scarlett x

Deborah said...

LOve it!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Perfect Deneen....I think you found the "spot-on" red too. We used to have a red front door - but it had to be replaced, and now we have a glass outer door where the red door was....Boo Hoo....Happy Friday!! Scratch Dudley's ears for me!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin