recent posts...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pink-A-Licious!

From time to time I get requests for custom pieces from my blog and Etsy shop.


I enjoy giving people something they will treasure that suits their tastes and styles. I had such a customer a few weeks ago.


Her request was for my Ticket sign. But wanted it ALL in pink but still keeping the distressed look. It was for her daughter's room that is a Carnival theme. It has Hot pink lettering and light pink background. I was happy to create it for them and shipped it out yesterday.


What color would you like to see? 

Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I bet that really is adorable in a carnival themed room....how fun. Me, I like your original one....love those old warm colors.....Hope you have a great holiday weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin