recent posts...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Container Store Sneak Preview and Blogging Event and Presents

The Container Store is finally opening in Green Hills, Tennessee on Nov 5th. No more having to drive to Atlanta just to shop there. With 25,000 square feet of organizing frills, I am sure you can find something to meet your needs. Even though the company has been around since 1978, this will be the first for this area.





The Container Store is located at Green Hills Mall next to Panera. As you can see the gloomy day didn't keep me from attending.



They invited area bloggers to a lunch and tour of the new facility.
 We ate a sandwich, cookie and chips as Alexandra told us all the special things the store offers.





Alexandra told us about all of the organizing products and fun facts like the 540 different kitchen products, the special hanger mold exclusive to the Container Store so the hanger doesn't snag your clothes, and all the little things that make their customers so happy "they do a happy dance in the closet!"

I met up with Michele from The Scrap Shoppe. She was the one that told me about this. Thanks Michele!




The store was beautiful.





Some of my favorite things.... office storage Elfa system has been around a while and they have everything imaginable to create units for different rooms. With adjustable racks for hooks, baskets, and shelving. They even have people to help create your space!
Garage storage


tons of trash cans




beautiful hooks




LOVE these colors of little drawers



wrapping paper galore




fun tape in all colors and styles



fabric storage boxes

So much more to see. If you haven't been to a store yet, go! If you live close go to the Grand Opening on Nov 5th. 10% off the proceeds of the grand opening sales will go to benefit The Minnie Pearl Foundation. Best of all if you order online you can pick it up at the store at the drive thru! Just ring the bell and they deliver it to your door!

We received a wonderful gift bag for coming!


Filled with tons of goodies


It was a special day! The Container Store also invited us to a dinner and dance at the store at night but unfortunately I could not attend.

They had several food stations that they will set up in each section of the store. There were beautiful flower arrangements that will go with each food station.




I could get used to these events!


Michele and I were happy to have been there and we got to see each other again too!

After the event I went shopping only to lock my keys in the car! It has been a very eventful week for me. Needless-to-say I guess I need to slow down and take a breath.

When I arrived home a package was waiting for my from Sissy's Shabby Cottage.





This beautiful Pillow and tote with a Paris tag!

It was a giveaway I had won.

I love blogging! It makes the day exciting...

and sometimes even cheers you up!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG....You are spazing out, girlfriend!!! Your keys??!!!! When you get through all of this, you are going to sleep for a year! lol

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

It was great to see you, Deneen! I hate you locked your keys in your car. :( Just make it to January and you will be all set! ;)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Deneen,
I sure wish that we had one of those fabulous stores in our area. Wow, I would spend hours in there.
Glad you received your package. Hope you enjoy.

hugs
Sissie

TheCrankyCrow said...

I might've got locked in that store had I been close....love them - but, unfortunately, there aren't any near so I haven't been to one in a long, long, while. Love your goodies from Sissie...So sweet! Hope you take time to breathe...and grab your keys.... ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin