recent posts...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I've shopped, I've dropped, I've moved, I don't stop!!!

Wow it has been a long time it seems that I have spoken with all of you! I have completed another Christmas open house and a trip to Atlanta! One more Christmas craft festival to go! I wanted to share pictures of my week with you all.

I had the pleasure of shopping at a wonderful Christmas store with the girls of La Vie En Rose. We made a day of it spending lots of money,laughs and dinner! The place had beautiful things!







I set up for the Christmas Open House at La Vie En Rose with a lot of help from my friend Mary whom I will never be able to thank enough. She helped me move furniture and set up. Thank you Mary!!!!




This was one of the beautiful windows.
My booth!

I am in love with this store! They have the most beautiful pieces of furniture. Since opening 3 weeks ago, Jenny, the owner, has sold out of things at least 3 times! The crowd is amazing that come in to the store. The love it so much they send all their friends.

I have sold here more than anywhere I have been. I hope it keeps being amazing because this is my NEW place. I will no longer be at the Three French Hens so if you have been shopping my booth please come see me at La Vie En Rose! You won't be sorry you did. 

Caution: You might get addicted to shopping there!

Jenny had an amazing open house and I finally sold my vanity!! Woohoo!

Christmas is now in full swing!


After I set up my booth I went to the Bunganut Pig in Murfreesboro to see my son's band New Found Soul perform all their original songs.



He is the lead singer and guitarist. I am so proud of him. He writes the most amazing songs and music! I love listening to them and know they will go far. My nephew is also in the band. The one with the hat. Listen and please "like" them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/newfoundsoul

The next morning I drove to Atlanta with my sister-in-law Cindy to see my daughter perform in Cider House Rules and to shop, shop, shop!!!


I love watching her on stage because she lights it up! So So proud of both my kids!!!
Had a blast shopping for Christmas at Ikea and many other stores in Atlanta. Filled my car to the top!
When I came home I move out of one store and in to another.Now I am ready to sell it all out!!



Thanksgiving is approaching and I will have my whole family here at my house. The next few days I will be cleaning like a mad woman.

I am so thankful to have such good friends and family! I am thankful to have all of you here too! It is fun to share all of this with you. Thanks for being here!

The winner of the scarf and ornament is.....

Debbie from reFresh, reStyle

Please email me with your info so I can send it to you!

Congratulations!!!


7 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

wow, you must be so proud of your talented kiddos! what a fabulous way to spend a weekend.

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Congrats, your booth looks beautiful!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Your booth looks amazing! Back to cleaning....feeling your pain!

Southern Junk Chic said...

Your booth looks great Deneen! You've been busy busy!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow! I'm exhausted just READING about your week! You're like a little cyclone I swear! And you have every right to be incredibly proud of your children - they come from an incredibly deep gene pool of creativity!! Your booth looks amazing - so glad the new store has worked out so well for you - looks like you fit right in with all the awesomeness there....Congratulations to Debbie - and thanks, once again, Deneen for another great giveaway....Hope you have a wonderful holiday....Smiles & Thanksgiving Hugs ~ Robin

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

So much eye candy!! Looks like a lot of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Promoting ease of flight is very healthy for the bird. If your bird cannot fly back and forth, then it is going to feel trapped. That is why a
buy bird flight cage is great because it is wide enough so that the bird would have a lot room.