recent posts...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

La Vie En Rose Open House

I am so excited to announce that my new store is having a Christmas open house this weekend.If you live close to Nashville, Tennessee you won't want to miss this unique shop and all its beautiful items ranging from jewelry to furniture. There are a lot of great things to shop for

I am in Atlanta seeing my little college girl perform. I can't figure out how to do the pictures from my phone but they are fantastic. I have two new hutches to show you.

Oh don't forget to go on the facebook of La Vie en Rose to find special discounts for the weekend.
Happy Shopping!

Don't forget the giveaway ends Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a whole lot of happy going on, good for you, happy saturday!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Have fun - and enjoy!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Rhissanna said...

Have fun. I wish I lived closer to visit the shop! Happy Thanksgiving!

Scarlett said...

How fun, hope it all goes well :o) Scarlett x

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Enjoy your time in Atlanta! Can't wait to see the photos.

Unknown said...

So where is this store?

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Sorry! The store is in Lenox Village South Nashville, Tennessee