recent posts...

Friday, November 25, 2011

New Ornaments!

Well Thanksgiving is over and I am still full! Thankful to have had a wonderful day with my family. The turkey was great and so was all the goodies! The only problem.....my refrigerator broke! Not a good time for this to happen with all the Thanksgiving leftovers. Thank God I have one in my garage. I spent the last part of the night emptying one and transferring food to the other. So I guess I will be shopping today looking for great black Friday deal!

I wanted to show you all my new bird and owl ornaments that I put on Etsy. You can also order one on this page! They all come wrapped too! If you are out of the US please email me for postal rate.

Shop now and get some of that Christmas giving done!











8.00 plus 2.50 shipping US




6.00 plus 2.50 shipping US





6.00 plus 2.50 shipping US



8.00 plus 2.50 shipping US

Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Bummer about the frig - that is the last thing I'd want to be shopping for about now! Sweet ornaments Deneen!! Have a great weekend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Sorry to hear about your fridge.

Cute decorations!

Dee