recent posts...

Monday, January 16, 2012

Chalkboard Goodness

I could just scream! Once again I forgot to take a picture before I started to paint.

This was an old mirror that I painted into a chalkboard. I know, nothing that hasn't been done before but I loved the shape of it.

I used chalk paint for the frame and mirror.

I found a cute little saying online but I am sorry I don't know who to give the credit to so if you know please tell me so I can.

It is in the store for sale.





Be yourself, everyone else is taken. -Wilde

I love the saying!

Hope your week starts out great!


4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

very cute! i love that phrase, too! plus yourself pretty much rocks, and you know it.

Unknown said...

Oscar Wilde is dead. You can't give him the credit! lol

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

That frame is adorable!! I love the square shape. You don't see those too often. Fabulous quote!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Love the shape and the quote! I just used one of his on one of my chalkboards for Valentine's Day!