recent posts...

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Haven Conference and Swag Bag

Haven is over and what a good time it was! The event was located in Atlanta at the Crown Plaza Hotel. I just got back last night and unloaded all of my goodies!

When I got there on Wednesday and registered, I received a swag bag. This was no ordinary swag bag. It was loaded with some of my favorite products and some soon to be favorites!

I quickly got to my hotel room and scattered it on the bed so I could share it with you.



By the end of the conference my swag bag grew and grew and grew!!! I came home with three bags of stuff!

Purdy Brushes, Frog tape, Annie Sloan paint Kregg jigs Rustoleum and 3M products and much much more!

I unpacked and literally scattered the product on my bed. What a glorious mess!!!!


Its like my HGTV Shaw Floors bag and Haven bag had babies!!! I am separating all the loot now!

This made it extra fun. Anytime you can come home with something free it makes it extra exciting!

Haven sponsors your were wonderful! Thank you so much!!! 

OK I know what you are wanting to know....Would I go again?  YES!!

My question is What about you? Would you go again? If you didn't get there this year are you gonna try for next year??



11 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i just drove 7 hours with my kiddos and am now home- catching some quiet alone time!
it was so great to meet you and i was SO excited you won some awesome prizes, too!!!! :)

reFresh reStyle said...

I had so much fun hanging out with you! I hope we see each other again soon!
Debbie

Decor & Harmony said...

I'm so jealous (in a good way)I will have to find out what Haven is all about....maybe next year.

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

Ooh, great stuff! I will definitely consider going to this one next year. Blissdom was great, but Haven sounds like it's more my thing.

Carrie said...

Your swag bag is amazing! I didn't win any chalk paint (boo hoo) but did get a cutter gift bag. I spy some awesome Purdy brushes, too...

Wasn't it so fun? I'm ready for next year!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

What an awesome goodie bag!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Fun Swag !!!! Didn't go this time (but you may have run into my friend Flat Kelly)?!

Nice to find another Jersey girl in blogland! What part are you from (or should I say, which exit)!
Kelly

Katie said...

Look at all that swag! How the heck did you get all those Purdy products? THat's what I'm talking about. And congrats on winning a can of Annie Sloan paint--super jealous!!!

Finding Home said...

Deneen - it was so great to meet you - especially a former Jersey Girl like myself. You are super sweet and super talented - love all of your projects!

Hope to meet up again next year!

Take care, Laura

Unknown said...

Wow....you got away with the motherload!

Our Tennessee Life said...

Hi Deneen,
It was great to meet a fellow TN girl at Haven! I was just poking around your site and love what I see. I'm a new follower and look forward to seeing more.
-Danielle @ The Retail DIYet