Monday, July 23, 2012
French Floral Basket
It started out a very plain dark brown wicker.
I got sand paper and roughed it up to distress it. It took the shine off and looked weathered.
Then I search The Graphics Fairy for a cute french label. I tape a piece of fabric to paper and ran it through the printer for a great label. (Thanks Graphics Fairy for featuring my Vintage Magnetic Eraser)
I mod podged the fabric to the basket
After nailing it to the wall I wish I had some french baguettes sticking out of it for the picture. This looked to plain. So I got my trusty branched and some lavender and came up with the finished product!
Now that I am moved in to the store in Murfreesboro, I have to get a piece of furniture to the store in Franklin this week. But I have finished my craft room and will reveal it soon! Yay! A project done!! Well somewhat...I still have some bags to go through in my hall shhhhhhhh!