recent posts...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Back From Bella {Barn Sale Recap} Part 2

 Part 1 Here


Did I tell you how much work went into this? Whew! I had so much fun meeting so many of you but it sure was a lot of work. I don't like to do things half way so making the booth look good was a top priority. In the end, I would have change a few things to lighten it up a bit. I did have a ton of compliments on the design and pieces that filled it so I take that as a success!

This was the after Picture courtesy of Angie The Country Chic Cottage


Remember the before?


I wish I would have taken the after sale picture and you would have seen how much was gone. Lots of small pieces. The largest thing sold was that chippy cabinet. Next year I would not bring so many big pieces of furniture.

So I left of with the dinner on Friday night with all the area bloggers and the gals that came in for a visit.

We took a group picture of some of the bloggers that were there. You may recognize a few!

This picture was taken by my friend Michele from The Scrap Shoppe.

Note to self: Do not take pictures when covered in barn dirt and after several weeks of no sleep!!

Several bloggers participated in a blog panel. They even went to area booths and create a room with the merchandise they gathered.



Saturday was our busiest day with lots of customers and purchases! It was also the day we sold most of the smalls we had left.

I spent some time with Sandra from Sawdust and Paper Scraps. She is a sweetie!! She made me laugh modeling around the barn!

She is too cute!

Sunday was wrap up. Sales were slow and the thought of packing up made me even more tired!!
It was hard to say goodbye to my new found friends! I will miss them.




Here is some eye candy for you!


I didn't sell that clock and I am glad because I am using it in my Halloween Mantel!!

Hope you enjoyed that post!

3 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Lovely things you had for sale, happy it went well for you. I see a hoosier in the last picture, did you use AS Chalkpaint on it? I have a hoosier and have been thinking of painting it again, yours is so very nice!

Daune | Cottage in the Oaks said...

Oh how fun! It looks like you had a blast! So glad to hear all about it.... :)

Unknown said...

oh wow that clock is AWESOME!!! Loved your pictures thanks for puting a smile on my face today!!