recent posts...

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake with Pudding Mix


This is by all means no ordinary chocolate cake. This is a Chocolate Ganache Cake made with a box mix. Yes you heard right, a box mix. It literally is the best chocolate cake I have ever tasted! To be honest, I thought I have shared this with you long before now but as I was searching my blog it was nowhere to be found. I apologize for that. You have been neglected but not today. Today I share this decadent cake.




With Valentine's Day around the corner, I felt some of you would be searching for some chocolate treats. If you make a romantic dinner, you may want to try this no stress recipe.



I made this cake yesterday for a blogger get together at Gina's house. You may know Gina,  Not only did she share some blogging knowledge with us, she made a wonderful lunch for us. You can read about it here.

I think I can say it was a hit! This cake is a chocolate lovers dream. No Kidding! I am drooling just thinking about it. Kinda like Channing Tatum!!!! Umm ....well......maybe not that good.

Honestly....Look at these pictures....If your mouth isn't watering right now, check your pulse!


Now you get to make it yourself!

Cake

1 Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake mix
1 8oz Cream Cheese
1 c sour cream
1/2 c water
1 pkg instant chocolate pudding
1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients together. Pour into a greased tube pan. Bake for 1 hour @350 degrees

Ganache

1c semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 c water
2T butter
1t vanilla

Melt, stir, cool and drizzle over cake. Cut, eat, enjoy! :)

Linking to:
Whipperberry


sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com


Liz Marie Blog

4 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I cannot even believe how delicious this cake was, Deneen! I can't wait to make it for my family. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thistle Cove Farm said...

You bet, it looks delicious! Although I haven't a clue who Channing Tatum might be, sorry. Who cares, you've been wonderful to give the recipe, that's enough for me and thanks!

Little Miss Maggie said...

If I ate that cake I would be in chocolate food coma and I would die a very happy woman! That is the ultimate chocolate lover's cake.