recent posts...

Friday, April 5, 2013

Another Way to Follow Dreaming-n-Color

With Google changing and getting rid of the RSS feeds, I have decided to add another way for you to follow my blog!

I have several social outlets and ways to follow like GFC,facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, Google+ and email. You might have noticed these buttons on my sidebar. You can press any one of these to connect with me through these sites!


Well now I have another way to make it easy for the transition. You can now  Follow my blog with Bloglovin I hope this is one more way to keep us connected! I hope you agree and stay awhile longer to follow my journey through creativity!

 Again Thanks for being here! I always look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Little Miss Maggie said...

This is all so confusing for me. I wish Google would stop fixing what is not broken. I'll check out the bloglovin thing now. Thanks, Deneen.