recent posts...

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Audrey!

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

I have used her quotes before on projects. She is a favorite.

It is no wonder that this lady is still an icon. Back in the days of classy and eloquent women, she set an example. She still does today.

I had the pleasure of painting Audrey a few years ago and I wanted to share the post again with you to commemorate her birthday.


http://dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com/2011/07/audrey-hepburn-dresser.html

This is still one of my favorite pieces to date. I would love for you to check it out and leave a comment! Some of you already have and told me numerous times it is your favorite too. Thank you for that!

She was amazing....

I wish there were more like her for the girls of today to look up to.

One thing for sure is I am glad that I can be the one to introduce her memory to others. My daughter loves her the same.

So Happy Birthday Audrey! Thanks for giving us so much to try to emulate.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dresser is lovely! "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'" - Audrey Hepburn

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

I love it!

Little Miss Maggie said...

Thanks for keeping Audrey alive. She was truly beautiful. I love your portrayal of her on your furniture piece.

karen@somewhatquirky said...

I have always loved this dresser and never knew it was yours! She is fabulous.