recent posts...

Monday, August 26, 2013

Bella Rustica Barn Sale 2013

Hello friends! What a busy weekend!  

Gosh was it Hot!!

Saturday was spent mainly outside in Lebanon, Tennessee at Legacy Farms. I enjoyed a Hometalk Blogger Meet-up with some area bloggers at Bella Rustica, a vintage marketplace and barn sale.

It was at a new location this year. If you remember I was a vendor last year. My booth was Micucci Designs. I had a blast but it was tons of work! This year I decided to shop instead! 
I wish they kept it in October because it was a hot one and made it difficult to really get into it. With that said, there was still a lot of great booths and wonderful rusty junk!

I missed my blogger friends from last year. Donna from Funky Junk Interiors and Sandra from Sawdust Girl kept me laughing and we got to know each other on a more personal level that just behind the screen!

So we got to the gate and waited for it to open.

And What was the first thing I saw?

My Ticket Sign from my Etsy Shop!





All this cool funky junk




and handmade goodness!




Wonderful booths filled with vintage and painted furniture


Legacy Farms is a wedding venue and they host other events. The grounds were beautiful. There was even an old house that was renovated to host a small affair.






I loved this wedding cake made out of junk!

When we were through shopping we headed to lunch to do some blog bonding!

With my bloggy friends!








 I really enjoyed meeting all my blogger peeps! Angie from Country Chic Cottage was the ring leader!
Thanks Angie for gathering us together!

And a little birdie told me (the blonde on the left with the big smile) there will be a new barn sale/artisan affair next June to benefit cancer hosted by Nobull Vintage! 
And we love our barn sales especially when it helps a great cause!!! 

Stay tuned for more details. She is taking vendor registration now. Go check her out www.anartisanaffair.org



If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...linking to S
Savvy Southern Style

10 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

bella rustica looks like such an amazing event! saw a recap at the decorologist, too!

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a ton of fun!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Looks like a great time and a great place Deneen! Thanks for sharing it with us!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

What a wonderful day! You are lucky to have such a great market nearby!!! That junk wedding cake was too cool!!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Looks like a great time, Deneen...good call on just enjoying yourself this year!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What fun, a great show and meeting bloggers. I know what you mean, shows are a ton of work. I am going to do a show in November, my first one in 2 1/2 years.

Carol

Kirby Carespodi said...

What fun! And a gorgeous farm!

Unknown said...

How beautiful - wow Deneen you get to connect with so many bloggers !!!
XOXO

karen@somewhatquirky said...

What a fun, sweaty, day! Just the name of this event makes me want to go. Looks like you had a great time.

erin's art and gardens said...

i was there too! i live in franklin and i was so glad bella rustica was at this cool farm...but, yes. it was hot! i just came across your blog today...so nice to "meet" another tennesseean!
erin