recent posts...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Surprises!

Ever since I started this blog, I have been enjoying everything I do so much! The people I have met on here have been both inspiring and uplifting.

I have received some of the sweetest comments from around the web! I have been featured and awarded, sometimes even with prizes.

Yesterday I received some fabric I won from Life In The Thrifty Lane by Skye Reve.
Getting things like this in the mail makes going to the mailbox fun again!


My readers are the best! I am so lucky! Some of you leave comments almost everyday! I wish I could be that good! I lack on the comment thingy but I make it up with my giveaways! I also try to spotlight those of you that have done something nice for me. You are ALL appreciated!

Life has been a whirlwind lately!
I was out and about yesterday doing the yard sale thing and wondered over to Nolensville where my two friends own the cutest shops. I have featured them on a post here a few months ago. I have patiently been waiting on an opening of a booth. I could have gone to other places but this one seems to fit me and what I do artistically too!

So yesterday I was talking to them and looking around their beautiful shops and they informed me they had an opening. (insert jumping up and down here).

I will soon be moving in to The Roost!


After the excitement wore off I began to feel sick! My mind was racing and I kept thinking of all I have to do to make this awesome (I put a lot of pressure on myself)

So my friends say a little prayer for me as I start a new journey in my life! And if you are in Nolensville please stop by my booth! To be opened soon!

With my sister's wedding and husbands upcoming back surgery this month will be crazy, but that's my life and I wouldn't know what to do with calm! LOL

In the meantime I hope to have pictures soon of the move in day! 

Please be sure to enter the GIVEAWAY! It ends on June 10th!

Thanks for your support!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear the excitement in your words,,, best of luck and I hope your husband is feeling better real soon,,wish I was closer I would check it out,,

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww, Congratulations Deneen!!! I'm so excited and happy for you! Truly does sound like a lot of "happenings" for one month - but something tells me you have the energy to pull it off!! Can't wait to see photos ~ oh - I wish I could see it in person!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Unknown said...

Congrats! and best of luck on the preparations!

Karena said...

So very excited about you new booth at The Roost! I know it will be so much work however so exhilarating!

Be sure to enter my awesome $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Scarlett said...

Congrats on the new booth! Wishing you lots of luck. Scarlett x