recent posts...

Friday, June 24, 2011

Donath Wedding

I am very excited as I wait to celebrate my sister's wedding. It is an outdoor reception so we are praying that it doesn't rain. If so, I will have a lot of people in my house.


Today we begin the preparations outside. Here are some of the things I made to go out there.


I cut a piece of corrugated cardboard in the letter of their last name and glued moss to the front.


This will hang on the pavillion outside. 

Remember this?
I have used it for a lot of parties already.

 Today I will have some more pictures.

Till then I wanted to thank Lesley at The Homeless Finch for the giveaway of precious little mushrooms.

Tammy at Type A for the Award!
Ask Anna for the Facebook/Tweet of my french piano bench!

....And all of you for your wonderfully uplifting comments!!!
Hopefully I will be back here more regular next week!

Hugs,Deneen


 

2 comments:

Me, still said...

I've been saving a similar idea for whenever my daughter decides to do the marraige thing ;)
It's more of a photoprop, an ampersand! I want to make one, just like your "D", and I will use it between the loving couple and of course, the rest of the attending couples will be welcome to use it too.
Keep posting your wedding preps! I'm taking notes!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Good luck with the wedding prep Deneen! I'll be hoping for beautiful weather....And congrats to your sis and new BIL! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin