recent posts...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Coffee Sack Pillows

20" Coffee Sack Pillow Slipcovers

OK Friends this is what I have been waiting to show you! Aren't these awesome!

I am so excited to be showing you my Coffee Sack Pillows!
I only have a few right now in a couple of patterns.

The best thing about these is that I designed them to be sewn to have a different pattern on the back! So its like getting a whole different pillow! Kind of a Two for one look! I am all about that!

100% Organic with blue stamp/stripe

Front


Arabica Coffee Purple with blue stripe
Front

Back




CC Brown w/Bold Font
Front

Back


Unex Red/Brown Bold Font
Front




I love them all! They are so cool!
The problem is I only have a few so if you are interested I am offering it to you first. They will be on a first come first serve basis. These are very popular right now so don't hesitate.

Made from up-cycled burlap coffee sacks with bold Graphics and great colors. They have tiny imperfections in the material that give these a unique and original worn appeal. They can be turned around for a completely different look. Top zipper is sewn in for easy adding and removal of pillow.
Pillow insert not included.



I hope you like these as much as I do! Leave me a comment and let me know which one you like!



linking to
Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcomfreckled laundry

8 comments:

Angie Holden said...

You have been busy! :)

Southern Junk Chic said...

Love them Deneen!! I agree with Angie - you have been busy!!

Chris said...

Your pillows are awesome! Thanks for sharing at Us and Them! Chris

Unknown said...

These are really cute. :) Thanks for stopping by One Artsy Mama & following. Hope you'll visit again soon. I'm returning the favor & following you now.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for visiting my blog,, i paint in water colors and acyrilics and some water color pencil as well.I love those pillows,, thats a cool idea for sure,, i'm your newest follower too!

Unknown said...

The cushions look great, wish I could get my hands on some coffee bags.

Debbiedoos said...

Those are awesome Deneen. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

laxsupermom said...

Those are so neat! Love that you made the front & backs different. Such a smart idea! Thanks for sharing.

I'm hosting my monthly Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays party and would love it if you linked up something you made/did/bought before blogging. The link will be open til next week. Can't wait to see what you bring to the party.