recent posts...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thrifty Finds and Thank you!

Don't Worry To order More Coffee Bag Pillows GO HERE!

 Thanks everyone for your continued support!

A special shout out to Designer Garden for featuring my Fabulous Fan and Southern Junk Chic for the shout out on my chalkboards! Please let me know if you feature one of my projects so I can thank you properly!

I have been meaning to show you some great things I found at a couple of sales and GW.

I found a couple of pieces of McCoy Pottery!











and a great espresso cup and saucer set from Crate and Barrel at GW





an old espresso pot




a metal wire birdcage




an old wire vase that I added a glass bottle to from Hobby Lobby




A wicker bottom bottle




a serving set 




and my fave find to date.....a Sid Dickens Tile







Isn't she beautiful?!


linking to

5 comments:

Angie Holden said...

What a birdcage!! :)

Anonymous said...

what a haul! Lucky you!!!

Sam | Away She Went said...

I'm jealous of all your great finds! I love the birdcage and Sid Dickens Tile! I haven't been to a thrift store in like 2 weeks...I'm starting to get the shakes and I think I see a rash forming :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

You rock Girl! You all must have different Goodwills than we do....I never find anything - let alone a haul like you did! Yay! for you! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

A Few Pennies said...

Lovely photos and great finds! I loved them all.