recent posts...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cake

Once again cooking and my camera don't mix. I can't get used to snapping pictures while I cook. I have to work on that.


This is delicious though! I did manage to take this one.

The Recipe

1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 cup milk 
4 eggs
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1 cup oil
1 6oz bag chocolate chips
topping:
1/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar

Combine all ingredients until blended. Pour into a greased bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 min. When cooled top with a dusting of Confectioners sugar.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Simply Smith said...

oh my! Be still my heart! You've hit my weak spot! This looks YUM! Thanks for sharing!!! I see this gracing my oven in the near future :)

Kelly

Little City Farm said...

Yeah, my weak spot is anything edible, but this does look so good. Who would have guessed you started with a mix. Nice!

Lisa said...

Love the powdered sugar finish on this.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ooo la la....an easy sweet fix!! Thanks for sharing....Looks YUMMO!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Looks and sounds wonderful!
Thanks for sharing!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Abby said...

I'm a huge bundt cake fan. I might have to give this a go.