recent posts...

Friday, July 22, 2011

Vintage Cologne Bottle

Remember this Graphics Fairy print?
I used in on my clip board makeover






Well this is what I intended to do with it.....

I had an old bottle that I thought would work perfectly.


I mod podged the graphic to the front of the bottle and added crinkle binding and antique lace

The cap was kind of plain so I sprayed some glue adhesive to the top and dipped it in lavender



I found a silk flower and hot glued it to the top of the lavender 


The finished bottle



I can't wait to find some more old bottles. I just love the way it came out.
When you sniff the silk flower you smell wonderful lavender......mmmm


You may also like this one!



The Graphics Fairy

7 comments:

Allie said...

How beautiful! Love the way this bottle took on a whole new look. Nicely done :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww...man...Deneen...And I was gonna be happy with just finding a bottle for that lovely graphic...Now look what you've gone and done! It's gorgeous...and just a bottle ain't gonna do it anymore!! ;o) Smiles, Hugs & Wishes for a Wonderful Weekend! Robin

The Pennington Point said...

Wow Deneen, you are a girl on the GO! You have so many projects on your blog I don't know how you keep up with them all. Man-oh-man. How fun to have met you and now see what you're up to. I love it! Lisa~

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

That is so cute!! You are making me want to drag out my vintage bottles again ~ It has been too long ~

Thank you for sharing with us!!

xoxo
Lori

Deidrea said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Very sweet...you finished it off nicely!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Your bottle came out beautifully!!TFS.Came overr via Brag Monday.
XO Marie