recent posts...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Black Painted Hutch

Seems like painting furniture is all I am doing lately but I guess that is a good thing. It means I am selling it!

During my move to the new store, I wanted to add some new pieces to my space. I had a hutch that needed some redo. I knew it would look great painted and changed up. Something for display with the holidays approaching.


The before! Bad nighttime pictures but you get the gist of it.

I painted with a black latex paint and added some great knobs.


Love the finish on this piece.




This made a great statement in my booth. I love decorating hutches. There are so many ways to utilize the space.


Ready to be in someone's home. I need to sell it now to make space for all the great furniture I just purchased for my space.

Today my friend Mary moves into her new space in the front of La Vie En Rose and I will be helping!! She is so creative I hope you all come and check out her booth. (Located in Lenox Village Nashville Tennessee).

Tomorrow is my birthday and I will have something very special on the blog to celebrate. Hint Hint!!!

I hope you all are getting ready for the holidays! I can't wait to see what everyone is up to. I will have some crafts going up soon too for all of you to try. Can't believe December is here already!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Deneen.

I have missed you here on the blogs. Glad you are 'back.' :) I have a special 25 Days of Christmas and Holiday Series starting tomorrow. I hope you can take a peek each day!! :)

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I love black hutches! I have one and couldn't imagine it being any other color. :) Happy early birthday!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Can't possibly go wrong with black - my favorite color! And it suits this piece perfectly. Love the knobs too - you find the very coolest knobs. I'd start calling you the knob queen - but that doesn't sound so good. ;o) In case I don't get back here for some reason, Happy, Happy, Birthday! Celebrate in style! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Happy Birthday! I hope all your wishes come true.

Love the hutch and I'm sure it will sell.

hugs
Sissie

Cassie Bustamante said...

love those knobs and i love it paired with the aqua decor!

Rhissanna said...

That's really nice. The black paint makes any other colour stand out, shiny objects look more glossy and glittery object brighter. It's really nice and I have just the space for it.

Can Santa put it under my tree.

carmen0777 said...

Absolutely LOVE it! And, a Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!
Carmen :)