recent posts...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thank You Party 3

Having blogger friends that read and comment on my posts are so important to having a good blog! I try my best to thank everyone that has commented or featured my blog at one time or another. It NEVER seems enough. I don't have a linky party on my site so I decided in order to truly thank them I would have a Thank You Party!


What is a Thank You Party?
It is my way of giving back! I do this by Showcasing YOU! You read and comment the most!
All I ask is that you read this and GO VISIT the person. If you like them please follow them but that is up to you. If you do, you will be glad you did because they are truly sincere in what they write on your posts and who knows, you might want them to follow you too!


You might be next! I like comments so I am going to start doing this hopefully every week!

Let me introduce talented Cassie from Primitive and Proper!



Hi there!  I am Cassie from Primitive & Proper and I am so excited to be over here today at Dreaming in Color!  You all know that Deneen is ridiculously talented, and sweet, so I am flattered honored stoked surprised  just so happy that she asked me to be here today!

Like Deneen, I redo a lot of furniture that I share on my blog, and I also host a weekly party where you can share your own furniture makeovers!  Lately I have been lighter on the furniture makeovers though because I have been busy decorating my new house!  Here it is in the CRAZY October snow we had!


I just finished getting our guest room together, which included a few furniture makeovers as well.  You can see the full post here, but here are a couple of pictures, because we all know a post is no good without pictures!

That dresser above is one of the pieces I painted for the room.  Dressers are always my absolute favorites to paint!  Here are some of my favorites from the Ghost of Primitive & Proper Past....

Here is a fun orange dresser I painted for my pal Cristi's daughter's room....


This little aqua stenciled piece was a fun one to do!

This ombre dresser I kept and is now in my daughter's room in our new house!


I love to use a variety of colors, and this cobalt blue dresser was a fun one to try!

The look of this gray dresser was created using deck stains! I love the washed and worn look!
And this last striped dresser is one of my all time favorites in my favorite colors!

Like I said, dressers are my favorite pieces to work on!  I love that they can be finished in so many different colors and styles and can go from plain to wow with a simple paint treatment! 
Thank you SO much, Deneen, for having me here today!  I hope you will hop over to my blog some time and say hi!

Remember if you like what you see comment or better yet follow her!



9 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

All of those pieces look great, but the orange dresser has to be my favorite. I love orange!

Cassie Bustamante said...

thank you so much for having me today, deneen! :)

Unknown said...

Wow.... I guess I better go over there and press that follow button immediately. Oh! What?? Yep, I know....I already follow Cassie!!! lol Love her work too!!! I actually saw her post about this, before this post was live. LOL Have a great day ladies!

Ali Richardson said...

Isn't Cassie awesome!!?? She is my hero :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Cassie always comes up with the best stuff...and I am completely in love with the new guest room!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great feature! I love Cassie's home...wow!! And she has some serious re-do talent too!!! Glad to have been introduced to her!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Allison said...

Cassie is so talented and a real sweetheart. I love the fun pop of orange in that dresser and also the striped one is one of my favorites. Cassie does beautiful work!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Cassie is one of the sweetest and most talented bloggers out there. All of her furniture makeovers are beautiful! Thanks for featuring her today.

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Cassie has some beautiful and inspiring furniture and blog!

Deneen, this is such a cool idea. Sorry I haven't been by much lately so I had to come by and catch up.