recent posts...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buffet

The BEFORE:




I had this image stuck on the computer and forgot to show it to you. This buffet went with the table and chairs set I wrote about here. I painted it Paris Grey and slightly distressed it. 

I kept the original hardware on this one. Sometimes I do that but not often. If you have been around here awhile you know I like my knobs! LOL

This is the after. The day I moved into my new space in Franklin Tennessee. The Arbor! Look at the detailing.

It has sold but I am working on another one that got me thinking that I forgot to show you this one.

This is our garden room at The Arbor. It is ready for some spring goodness!

This is the bathroom that has been converted for the space. Love little cubbies.


This is the other room. The room with a fireplace! It is a mess because I took this on the day we moved in.  I say WE because I share this space with my friend Mary. 

There are so many things we are involved in that it helps to share a space or two ;)
It helps us to focus on other opportunities, like designing another bridal show on March 11th! 

Spring is here! It is in the 70's today!!!

2 comments:

outjunking said...

I have always dreamed of a shop were every room I could have different vignettes. Oh or better yet a hotel from the sixties where every room was a different time period. Plus the yard would be filled with everything gardening. Your post reminded me of that dream.
Thanks,
Lisa

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

Girl! You are busy busy.
And you are so very creative and I love seeing the transformations you design!
I was so happy to see you when you came by to say "hi" at my dining room post.
You remember when Gina gave me that EAT sign, probably :)
I also saw that you helped Layla and Kevin with their possible pilot show...I thought, "I know HER!!"
Anyway, I pray you have a beautifully creative, delightful day with many, many blessings in it!
HUGS and love!
~me