recent posts...

Thursday, October 24, 2013

12 Creative Decorative Knob Ideas


If you haven't noticed I have a thing for hardware! 

Decorative knobs on furniture is the icing on the cake for me.
It is what sets off a great piece.

Hometalk asked me to curate a board of some great knob posts to get your creative ideas flowing!



I love all that are out there and now you can pin them and have them all in one place!

I would love for you to go check them out! 

Leave me a comment and let me know which one is your favorite!

Also congratulations to Kelli Fox for winning the Country Living Fair 3-day passes!!

See you there!!



If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Thank you so much!! I love going to the CL Fair and do it every year! Hope to meet you there!

Anonymous said...

I love that curtain rod, with the crystal. I also like the idea of the silhouettes. You could make them appropriate to the room.

Bliss said...

Well I like them all, but of course think using old belts as pulls is genius!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Nice board Deneen! There are some great ideas there!