recent posts...

Friday, April 25, 2014

How to Make a Mason Jar Light Planter (Old Time Pottery)

One of my favorite things about this time of year is being able to sit outside and enjoy the weather. I also enjoy all the beautiful flowers blooming. I wanted to create an outdoor lantern or some type of light that could be used day or night and look beautiful.

I am sharing how to make this over at Old Time Pottery today! Please Go check it out HERE!!





If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

malia said...

Wow what a cool idea! Pinned!

Stacy Risenmay said...

I love the green and pink together!!!

Katie said...

Live how this turned out! Heading over now to see how you created this!