recent posts...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Anthropologie

Went to Atlanta this weekend and of course I could not pass up the opportunity to shop. I went to IKEA and spent so money for an upcoming project. I also went to Lenox Mall and shopped Anthropologie. I took pictures of things I loved and things I can copy and make a lot cheaper. Here are some features.
Call it a store tour if you will!

I love the flowers on the trellis. They are made of paper and clear tape for the stems. Behind it is a starburst wall hanging of paper funnels.

Fabric letters

Metal Letters and I love the pail too!
Beautiful old doors
Old ladders and cool fabrics
Book page lampshade to go with my book page art

I see a Knock off day in my future. What about you? Do you have a knock off to share? Post a picture here.
All you have to do is follow me and leave a comment. Have fun! Can't wait to see what you got!

No comments: